Wooden Blinds Supply, Sales and Installation Services in Nairobi
Get the best wooden blinds installation services in Nairobi, Kiambu, Thika, Eldoret and the rest of Kenya, at affordable costs with a keen focus on quality. Reach out to Bestcare Interior Design Services support team to inquire about our Wooden Blinds services
Wooden blinds offer several advantages, including:
- Aesthetics: Wooden blinds provide a natural and classic look that can complement a variety of interior designs. They come in a range of finishes and colors, allowing you to choose the perfect one to match your decor.
- Durability: Wood is a strong and sturdy material, making it a long-lasting choice for window treatments. With proper care, wooden blinds can last for many years.
- Insulation: Wooden blinds can provide insulation to help keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The wood material helps to block out heat and cold, which can reduce your energy costs.
- Light control: Wooden blinds offer excellent light control, allowing you to adjust the amount of light that enters your room. You can easily adjust the slats to let in more or less light, or even close them completely for complete privacy.
- Easy to clean: Wooden blinds are relatively easy to clean and maintain. You can simply dust them with a soft cloth or use a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment to remove any dirt or dust.
- Environmentally friendly: Wooden blinds are made from natural materials and are biodegradable, making them an environmentally friendly choice for your home. Additionally, many manufacturers use sustainable harvesting practices to ensure that the wood they use is responsibly sourced.
Our Wooden Blinds installation Process
The installation process for wooden blinds can vary slightly depending on the specific brand and model of blinds you have. However, the general steps for installing wooden blinds are as follows:
- Measure your window: Use a measuring tape to determine the width and height of your window. Be sure to measure both the inside of the window frame (for an inside mount) and the outside of the frame (for an outside mount).
- Gather your tools: You will need a drill, screws, a screwdriver, a level, and a pencil.
- Mount the brackets: Using a pencil and level, mark the location where you want to install the brackets on the window frame. Pre-drill holes for the screws, then use the screws and a screwdriver to attach the brackets to the window frame.
- Install the valance: If your wooden blinds come with a valance, attach it to the headrail of the blinds using the provided clips or hardware.
- Attach the headrail: With the brackets in place, slide the headrail of the blinds into the brackets and snap them in place.
- Hang the blinds: Gently lower the blinds into place, making sure they are level and centered in the window frame.
- Adjust the slats: Use the tilt wand or cord to adjust the slats to your desired angle.
- Test the operation: Test the blinds to make sure they raise and lower smoothly and that the slats tilt properly.
That’s it! With a little bit of patience and care, you should be able to install your wooden blinds in no time.