Flea treatment Services, Fleas control Services and pest control services in Nairobi, Nakuru, Kiambu and the rest of Kenya
Fleas are a common problem in homes, especially those with pets. You may discover a problem with fleas even if you do not have pets, if previous owners of your property kept cats or dogs.
Fleas may also be carried on other, especially hairy, animals like rabbits, foxes, rats, mice and livestock such as pigs.
As parasites, the greatest concern about the presence of fleas in your home or business comes from their bites. Although these are not painful, they can result in an uncomfortable itch or rash. Your pets could also develop allergies to flea saliva.
Bestcare Pest Control’s flea control treatments
Although fleas do not have wings, they have incredibly powerful elongated legs. These allow them to jump long distances and move easily between you and your pets, leaving behind itchy bites.
Successful flea control requires treatment of both your property and your pets, if you have them.
At Bestcare Pest Control, we offer safe, effective treatments for your home or business to ensure complete control of your infestation.
Our expert, local exterminators understand the habits of flea species ensuring targeted treatments to get rid of all your fleas.
Does your cat or dog looks to be in some discomfort and is constantly scratching or biting their fur? Is it a skin infection or could it be fleas feeding? But what do fleas on dogs and cats look like? Before you take your pet to the vet there are a couple of ways to prevent and check if you have fleas in your home.
Signs of fleas
If you are concerned about fleas, you can look for these signs:
Can you see fleas crawling on your pet’s coat? They are normally reddy-brown and about 2mm long.
Check the hindquarters of your dog or the head and neck of your cat. These are the areas that are targeted and where you might see signs of flea activity.
Carefully look at your pet’s skin for fine black droppings. This is ‘flea dirt’ or adult flea feces and looks like ground black pepper. A good way to spot it is to use a flea comb over a sheet of white paper, which makes it easier to see the small black specks.
Another sign of a problem is flea dirt on pet bedding, carpets or rugs.
How to get rid of fleas
The very thought of fleas in the home is enough to make most people’s skin crawl, but it can happen through no fault of your own. Pets can pick up fleas from other animals or places and give them a ride home, so it is important to know how to spot and identify the signs of fleas. Once they arrive, you’ll want to get rid of them fast, while ensuring that your preferred method of treatment is completely safe for your family and pets.
Tips on getting rid of fleas
There are several things you can do to prevent or get rid of fleas on dogs or cats if you catch the problem early enough. Here’s our to-do list for a flea-free home:
Before you do anything else – vacuum carpets, furnishings, cracks in the floorboards and upholstered furniture. This will not only get rid of adult fleas, but also their eggs and larvae. The larvae feed on adult flea feces and other organic matter, which collects in things like carpets and rugs. Removing this source of food is an important step.
Empty your vacuum cleaner very carefully away from the house because the fleas will still be alive.
Groom your pets regularly with a flea comb and wash their beds every week (using the hot water cycle in a washing machine ideally).
If your cat or dog is scratching or biting its fur you should talk to your vet. They can recommend the best flea sprays or powders to use to treat your pet.
WASHING MACHINE REPAIR, COOKER REPAIR, OVEN REPAIR, DISHWASHER REPAIR, DRYER REPAIR, FRIDGE REPAIR, REFRIGERATOR REPAIR, EXHAUSTER SERVICES, TELEVISION REPAIR, HOME THEATRE REPAIR, DOOR LOCKS REPAIR, ROOF REPAIR, LAWN MOWER REPAIR, COMPUTER REPAIR & MORE SERVICES WE OFFER IN Nairobi Kenya & MOMBASA KENYA
- Fridge Repair in Nairobi Kenya & Mombasa Kenya
- Washer Repair in Nairobi Kenya & Mombasa Kenya
- Cooker Repair in Nairobi Kenya & Mombasa Kenya
- Oven Repair in Nairobi Kenya & Mombasa Kenya
- Dishwasher Repair in Nairobi Kenya & Mombasa Kenya
- DSTV Installation in Nairobi Kenya & Mombasa Kenya
- Hood Extractor Repair in Nairobi Kenya & Mombasa Kenya
- Home Theatre Repair in Nairobi Kenya & Mombasa Kenya
- Petrol & Diesel Generator Repair in Nairobi Kenya & Mombasa Kenya
- Exhauster Services in Nairobi Kenya & Mombasa Kenya
- Best Washing Machines Repair in Nairobi Kenya & Mombasa Kenya
- Best Fridge, Refrigerators & Freezers Repair in Nairobi Kenya & Mombasa Kenya
- Best Appliances Repair Facebook in Nairobi Kenya & Mombasa Kenya
- Best Appliances Repair Youtube Channel in Nairobi Kenya & Mombasa Kenya
BESTCARE SERVICES LINKS
- Bestcare Services Facebook Page
- Bestcare Services Nairobi Kenya Kenya Twitter Page
- Bestcare Services Nairobi Kenya Kenya Youtube Channel
- Bestcare Services Nairobi Kenya Kenya Instagram Page
- Bestcare Services Nairobi Kenya Kenya Reddit
Bestcare Services Nairobi Kenya Pinterest Page
- Best Appliance Repairs Nairobi Kenya Kenya
- Best Fridge Repairs Nairobi Kenya Kenya
- Best Washing Machine Repairs Nairobi Kenya kenya
These is the full list of services we offer to our customers in Area, Nairobi Kenya Kenya